Microneedling can also be known as collagen induction therapy, derma rolling, or skin needling, microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny, sterile needles. This action has 2 effects on the skin…
- Increases the production of collagen by causing controlled trauma to the skin stimulating the skins natural wound healing process as a response to the microdamage which will make the skin firmer and tighter .
2. Creates micro channels in the skin that allow active ingredients, specifically chosen by your practitioner based on your skin concerns, to penetrate the deeper layers of the skin. The absorption of active ingredients is increased between 200 & 1000 times, maximising results. Here at Dermoperfection, we use the Mesoestetic M.PEN along with their product line called c.prof. C.prof contains the following solutions to chose from to be used during the treatment:
- Depigmentation Solution – which reduces hyperpigmentation (unwanted pigmentation and discoloration) due to its tyrosinase inhibitory formula. Tyrosinase is an enzyme in the skin responsible for producing melanin. This solution is also effective for whitening, lightening, correcting & antioxidant action.
- Photoaging Solution – which has an antioxidant action protecting the skin from environmental aggression, smoking, pollution and stress. This corrects fine lines, wrinkles and adds luminosity & vitality to the skin.
Photoageing is the term used for the skin ageing through envoronmental factors that we are all exposed to or exposing ourselves to everyday
- Mesotox Solution – which improves the effectiveness of existing botulinum toxin as well as reducing and preventing the appearance of wrinkles. This works by supporting the relaxation of the tissues to reduced fine lines and crepey appearances