What is HIFU?
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) is a clinically proven non-surgical face lifting and body contouring treatment. High Intensity Focused Ultrasound waves are beamed to a controlled targeted depth where thermal energy tightens and contracts underlying tissues right down to the muscle layer where structural weakening starts, which are generally only improved by surgery.
UltracelQ+ technology is a fast, painless and highly effective treatment reaching tissues and muscle layers that other anti-ageing treatments cannot, HIFU is an extremely famous and popular alternative to surgery. HIFU works by focusing the ultrasound energy at the right temperature, triggering the bodies’ healing process to regenerate collagen and counter the effect of gravity and skin ageing to safely lift and tighten skin.
As we age collagen production naturally decreases beginning at age 25. As a result, our face, neck, décolletage and areas of the body begin to lose definition, tone and elasticity. This often causes the skin to sag and wrinkle, resulting in aging skin. HIFU is a treatment that uses multiple module heads to penetrate to different depths of the skin to combat all of these aging concerns.
This will literally lift, tighten and contour the face and body with results that last around 2 years after completing treatment.
In addition to the outstanding results for skin tightening, lifting and contouring, The Ultracel Q+ is the only device in the world that also offers Linear technology for fat reduction, using a number of specific module heads that can work at variable depths below the skin which widely distributes the ultrasound energy hitting the fat layer and will reduce stubborn fat areas permanently.
Benefits of HIFU:
- Production of new collagen, which gives the skin its youthfulness
- Improves skin tone
- Improves skin texture
- Refines pore size
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin lifting and tightening
- Body contouring
- Facial Sculpting
- Specifically targets stubborn fat deposits to tone areas of the body & face
- Pain-free, no recovery time
Treatment areas include:
- Forehead & Brow lift
- Mid & Lower Face lifting
- Neck lifting
- Jowl reduction
- Chin, Jaw & Neck tightening
- Arms and Legs
- Stomach, flanks and back
- Inner & Outer Thighs
- Treatment frequency is every 3 months.
- 2-3 treatments are required on average in total, although everyone’s response is individual and some people may only need one. This is dependent on varying factors such as the degree of skin laxity and the individual’s collagen-building process.
- Top-up treatments are recommended once a year. As the skin continues to age, top-ups can help clients keep pace with the body’s natural aging process.
- Optimum results with this treatment are seen at approx 3 months.
- The effects of this treatment last for up to and around 2 years.